(Updated 3rd October 2021)
We have now resumed our usual in-church service times and in addition we are live-streaming our main Sunday 10am service at sheet.church/youtube (click here)
As with our previous streaming, the services will remain on YouTube for two weeks. NOTE! If you can’t see the latest streamed service then, on the YouTube page, click “Videos” then click the V to right of “Uploads” and select “Past Live Streams” from the drop down list.
Our service times are:-
- Every Sunday:
- 10am (also live-streamed)
- Every Wednesday
In accordance with current Government and Church of England guidance we have decided on the following ways of conducting our services:-
- The Young People will return to the Village Hall on Sundays
- Every other pew can now be occupied with 1 household per pew / some bubbling.
- We will allow singing but recommend masks are worn in accordance with current guidelines. Those who have done so have found singing with a mask on is fine.
- We will continue to use the small glasses for communion wine.
- The pulpit will be used again.
- We will continue to keep Bibles and magazines stored but allow a stack of Diocesan magazines to be on display, for people to take away but not to read and replace.
- No exchange of ‘The Peace’ still remains in place.
- The 10am Service on the 5th Sunday in the month will NOT include communion. (This eases the planning for the Staff Team). There will still be an 8am Holy Communion service that Sunday.
- There will be NO coffee after the 10am service for the time being
We will continue with this arrangement until the end of October and have a review mid-October.
N.B. All of the above is subject to change if circumstances warrant it.
We have not yet returned to being a collection point for the food bank but your donations are more needed than ever. They can be dropped off at the Nationwide Building Society (10am to 2pm, Monday to Friday) or the Methodist Church (10am to 12noon Mondays and Wednesdays) or in Tescos. Thank you for your generosity.