We are less than one week away from this year’s Summer Camp!
If you would like to join us this year and you haven’t let me know yet it’s not too late! Just drop me an email to let me know and fill out this form and bring it with you on Saturday.
Along with this, you might be wondering what am I to bring to this Summer Camp? So obviously it is up to you but these are the things I would recommend to bring:
- Sleeping bag (seriously if you forget this it is not going to be pleasant!
- Change of clothes (Obviously for the Sunday but would also recommend a spare set just in case.
- Waterproof or other decent trousers for wide games (the bracken is very scratchy)
- A packed lunch for Saturday lunchtime
- Swimming stuff (I would recommend even if you aren’t sure if you want to swim you bring it anyway just in case.)
- A Bible (And a notebook as well if you are the kind of person that likes to take notes.)
- A torch
- Suntan cream
Decent pair of shoes for running through the woods (not just flip flops I proved how bad an idea that was a few camps ago!)
Obviously this list is not comprehensive but these are the things I would say you need to bring with you for the different activities we have planned. I’m so so excited for camp this year and the different things we have planned for it if you have any questions about it please do let me know and I will see you all on Saturday!